At 3rd Coast Energy Consultants, we like to describe our work environment with four words: Energy, transparency, opportunity and growth. Our expert brokers help clients in deregulated energy markets across the U.S. and represent some of the biggest, and best, energy providers in the world. We’re seeking a dedicated, driven Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
The Business Development Manager is a key member of the 3rd Coast team. You’ll be directly responsible for contacting commercial mid-market accounts in a designated geographic area, and presenting our electricity and natural gas program to them in a way that meets their unique business needs. To help you succeed, we arm you with ongoing, in-depth sales training, powerful business automation tools and a high-energy collaborative environment where we all succeed together. Although previous experience in sales and energy are not required, if you have skills in either of these areas, we definitely want to hear from you.
- A self-started and go-getter who’s driven by results
- Dedicated to providing top-notch ongoing customer service for your accounts
- Eager to learn the ins and outs of the industry by energy veterans with more than two decades combined experience
- Ready to rise to the challenge of helping clients across industries secure better energy rates and coverage
- A team player who will contribute to our positive, fun work environment
We provide a competitive benefits package, including:
- Daily and Monthly bonuses
- Competitive pay with bi-weekly payroll
- Significant opportunities for advancement
- Annuity payments
- Workplace and work hour flexibility
- Uncapped earning potential
- A fun, dynamic work environment
To apply, please submit your resume.